The Metro Dock Hydraulic Restraint is designed with an arm that renders the trailer immobile by securing itself to the truck’s ICC bar. The single-button control panel, in conjunction with the exterior traffic lights, ensures proper communication between the leveler operator and the driver by indicating the status of the restraint.
- 30,000 lbs. restraining strength
- Interconnected to existing Hydraulic Dock Leveler
- NEMA 12 control panel with single-button control ensures restraint is engaged prior to dock leveler begin cycle
- Manual release valve in case of power failure
- Communication Package: Interior/exterior red/green LED lights; Interior/exterior mirrored image warning signs; Interior control panel with red/green/amber lights
- Zinc plated