Metro Dock’s Mechanical Dock Levelers are the economical and safe solution for basic loading dock applications. They are manually operated and easy to use. To operate, simply pull the release chain located at the rear of the deck; the dock will rise and the lip will extend; at which point the dock leveler can be walked down onto the truck bed for safe loading or unloading. Metro Dock’s reliable deep toothed ratchet holddown system is designed with positive locking traction that increases safety and reduces maintenance.
- 4” tilt compensating for uneven truck beds
- Heavy duty extension springs
- Maintenance strut supports deck and lip for under-deck inspection and maintenance
- Formed Beam Construction
- Available in 27, 30, 35, 40 & 45,000 lbs. capacities
- I-Beam construction
- For high traffic & heavy duty applications
- Available in 40, 45 & 50,000 lbs. capacities
Contact us for upgrade options.